Data available to the business
Business Intelligence is a strategic data analysis tool designed to make companies competitive by anticipating market needs and wants.
BI is a solution that provides all the information generally found in an entire suite of complex products. Specifically designed to make data easily and immediately available to business users, it simplifies decision-making and provides all the tools to act quickly.
The technology found in BI includes all the necessary functions including dashboards and alerts, multidimensional analysis and slice-and-dice data, with the unique advantage of not having limitations, cost or the complexity of traditional OLAP design.
The solution is organized with the following modules:
- The Sales Distribution module analyzes and provides statistical support on the timely and daily analysis of sales data to management and the Sales Manager.
- The Retail module analyzes all sales dynamics and performance of stores, whether physical or virtual (e-commerce)
- The Production module analyzes the whole part of launches, job advancement, and delivery of goods from laboratories.
- The purchasing module analyzes the whole part of supplier orders and the flow of goods deliveries related to them.
- The warehouse module analyzes stock variance, products with higher and lower stock, and turnover ratios.
- The Finance module analyzes obligations and credits, bank and portfolio balances, and the entire cash flow side.