SYS-DAT S.p.A Via Muzio Attendolo called Sforza, 7/9 – 20141 Milan (MI) +3902507241 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Interested Subjects: users contact section -advertising on social media and through landing pages -.
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), by filling in the forms accessible in the “contact” section, in advertisements on social media or through landing pages, we inform you that SYS-DAT S.p.A with registered office Via Muzio Attendolo known as Sforza, 7/9 – 20141 Milan (MI) as Data Controller, processes your data (e.g. first and last name, e-mail address, telephone) to acknowledge your request. The provision of data for this purpose is the fulfillment of your request. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6.1(b) of the GDPR.
Your data, subject to your consent given by ticking the appropriate box, will be used to send commercial and advertising information having as its object informative messages and commercial, promotional communications relating to the Holder’s activities and products by traditional means (e.g. telephone contact ) or automated means of contact (e.g. automated campaigns of sending e-mail, instant messaging, social networks, etc.). nn full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of the law. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional and does not compromise the response to your request for information. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6.1.a.) of the GDPR. You may object to the processing at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the contact details indicated in this notice.
Data Communication: Your data will be processed by properly assigned personnel and will be communicated externally to companies acting as autonomous Data Controller or Data Processor:
- External parties that provide cloud services;
- Technical assistance service providers;
- Web site management company limited to technical access for web server maintenance and management needs
- social platforms in case of publishing advertisements and companies that provide services related to the cookies used on the site.
The full list can be obtained by writing to Holder’s contact details
Disclosure: Your data will not be disclosed
Data transfer Your data are stored within the European Union.
In case Your data is collected through advertisements, Your data may be transferred Extra EU. For more information, please write to the contact information indicated in this disclosure
Storage time: We would like to inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided and in the case of given consent for marketing purposes until you decide to cancel your subscription to the service or object to the processing.
Data Controller: The Data Controller is SYS-DAT S.p.A, with registered office at Via Muzio Attendolo known as Sforza, 7/9 – 20141 Milan (MI), telephone number: +3902507241, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative. The Holder has designated, pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Data Protection Officer available at e-mail: email@example.com.
Rights of data subjects: You have the right to obtain from the Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15 et seq. of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the
their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making complaints to the Control Authority
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or staff authorized to process personal data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- A statement that the transactions referred to in paras. (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications