Updated to 11/30/2023
This policy is written and customized for visitors to the sys-datgroup.com website. This document cancels and replaces in its entirety the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
WEBSITE DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART 13 AND 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Specific summary disclosures are progressively reported or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services involving data collection forms. We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not operated by Sys-Dat Spa. Sys-Dat Spa is not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with Privacy regulations by sites not operated by the Owner.
Sys-Dat Spa, as the Data Controller of your personal data in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights. The information and personal data you provide or otherwise acquire as part of your use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein
STAKEHOLDERS AND RETENTION TIME
A) users (surfers) of the website sys-datgroup.com
Type of data processed
- Navigation Data: IP addresses or domain names of the computers and other devices used by users connecting to the site; addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources and any time stamps of the same; parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment; starting and ending pages; Navigation index and identifying behavior while viewing the site’s pages.
- Personal data voluntarily provided by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the completion of forms on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (by way of example only, name, surname, e-mail address). Specific summary disclosures can be found on the pages that provide the forms.
Purpose of processing: Your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes.
- Performance of operations closely related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
- Collection, storage and processing of its data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- Share with social network operators the interaction made and Usage Data related to pages where cookies are installed that integrate products or software functions
- Improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertisements in line with the preferences expressed during browsing
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
MODALITIES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
USE OF SOCIAL PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by properly assigned personnel and will be communicated externally to companies acting as autonomous Data Controller or Data Processor:
- External parties that provide cloud services;
- technical assistance service providers
- other service providers;
The full list can be obtained by writing to Holder’s contact details
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data are stored within the European Union.
The Data Controller is SYS DAT S.p.A., with registered office in (VIA M. Attendolo Sforza 7/9 Milan email@example.com +39 02 507241) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
The owner has designated the Data Protection Officer available firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15 et seq. of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing email@example.com. The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
ENFORCEMENT OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this Notice, please first contact Sys-Dat Spa by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org orby contacting the Owner at the business contact information provided herein.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making complaints to the Control Authority
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- – Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- – of the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or staff authorized to process personal data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- – A statement that the transactions referred to in paras. (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- data portability.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications