System services for your IT infrastructure
System services for your IT infrastructure. Hardware and Networking infrastructure design, supply, support, maintenance services
A Business Unit dedicated to Systems services and implementation of IT hardware and software infrastructure serving the Customer offers outsourcing of ERP Software Solutions and Departmental Software at data centers owned or Tier IV Certified Partners.
In addition, system technical assistance is provided for installation and configuration of complex IT systems, system consulting, and consulting on perimeter and internal company security systems.
For all our services we provide the decades of experience of our certified systems engineers in the various areas of expertise to respond effectively, professionally and competently to the increasingly complex needs coming from the market.
The advantages of choosing a qualified partner:
- Configuration and support on routers and switches
- Network traffic analysis and access monitoring
- Reporting and alerting for hardware equipment anomalies and security breaches
- Fault reports via e-mail, SMNP messaging, and cellular SMS messages
- Remote console for log management and archiving
- Conversion of the entire enterprise server fleet and hardware infrastructure to virtual machines
We offer a thorough analysis of information systems through:
- Feasibility studies
- Design of new hardware and sofware infrastructure systems and upgrades of existing systems
- Application of new internet technologies
System support Windows – Linux – Unix environments
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Operating Systems
- Server configuration and service setup (DNS, DHCO, IIS,..)
- Clients access security setting with policy management
- Terminal server configuration (Citrix – Microsoft)
Systems and infrastructure provide operational efficiency, scalability, and security for a company’s data.Contact us
The Infrastructure Audit is a process of assessing a company’s IT infrastructure, which goes to evaluate the entire endowment in terms of hardware, software and equipment. This process identifies risks and vulnerabilities in the company’s information system, providing recommendations for improving Cyber Network Security and Cyber Protection.