Business Intelligence is a strategic data analysis tool designed to make companies competitive by anticipating market needs and requirements.
BI is a solution that provides all the information generally found in a whole suite of complex products. Specially designed to make data available to business users in a simple and immediate way, it simplifies the decision-making process and provides all the tools to act quickly.
The technology in BI includes all the necessary functionalities including dashboards and alarms, multidimensional analysis and slice-and-dice of data, with the unique advantage of not having limitations, costs or the complexity of traditional OLAP design.
The solution is organized with the following modules:
- The Sales Distribution module analyzes and provides statistical support to the Management and Sales Manager in the timely and daily analysis of sales data.
- The Retail module analyzes all the sales dynamics and the performances of the sales points, whether they are physical or virtual (e-commerce)
- The Production module analyzes all the part of the launches, progress orders and receipt of goods from the laboratories.
- The Purchasing module analyzes the whole part of suppliers’ orders and the flow of goods receipts related to them.
- The warehouse module analyzes stock variance, products with higher and lower stock, rotation indexes.
- The Finance module analyses all receivables and payables, bank and portfolio balances and all cash flow.